"THE BEAR DEN" (Second Floor)
21+ from 6:00pm - 11:00pm for Bear Happy Hour
18+ from 11:00pm to close for General Admission
"BEAR CRUE LIVE" (First Floor)
2nd / 4th Fridays: 21+ from 8:00pm - 10:00pm for Bearaoke
3rd Fridays: 21+ from 8:00pm - 10:00pm for Bearlesque
1st / 5th Fridays: 21+ from 9:00pm - 10:00pm for BHH overflow
Every Friday: 18+ from 10:00pm till closing for General Admission
"THE WOODS" (TownPatio - Seasonal)
6:00pm - 10:00pm for Bear Happy Hour
10:00pm till close for General Admission
Why do I have to be there by 9:30pm if BHH goes till 11:00pm???
- Back in 2010 when Bear Happy Hour first came to Town Danceboutique, their operating hours were from 10:00pm - Close (between 3am-5am). The First Floor normally opened at 10:00pm and the Second Floor normally opened up a little after 11:00pm (once the downstairs had filled up).
BHH took over the First Floor from 6:00pm - 10:00pm when the club wasn't being used. Those who were here for Bear Happy Hour arrived between 6:00pm-9:30pm and then the doors would close for entry. BHH patrons could stay all night without paying the cover.
Those who were coming for to watch the drag show and to dance would arrive at the normal entry time of 10:00pm and had to pay a cover. The 30min in between was our best option for separating those who were here for the club and those who were here for BHH.
After 6 months we were too large for the First Floor we moved up to the Second Floor. Because Town normally didn't open the Second Floor until after 11:00pm, we were able to EXTEND Bear Happy Hour till 11:00pm. HOWEVER, we still had to end entry at 9:30pm because of Town's normal operations.
Now that the TownPatio is open during the warmer months of the year, small adjustments are constantly being made. We do our best to make sure that we are improving on the space and adding elements that we think you will enjoy. Each of the spaces have their own unique flare and we encourage you to try them all; the downstairs performance area, the upstairs dance floor, the walls of seating in our quiet room, or the new beautiful outdoor patio.
Why can't I take my pitcher of beer downstairs after 10:00pm???
- The pitchers of beer are a Bear Happy Hour ONLY special. Pitchers of beer are not available any other time. Which means that after 10:00pm, when the First Floor and the TownPatio open to the general public, the pitchers have to stay upstairs in the "BHH" designated area. Ask any bartender for a pint glass and they will be happy to get you one. This way you can pour what's left of your pitcher into a cup and be free to roam.
I thought you said "Drink Specials till 11pm", Why can't I get a pitcher after 10pm???
- There ARE drink specials till 11pm, just not ALL of them. Why? Well... for the most part, that's just how it was negotiated with the club for the 1 hour extension of Bear Happy Hour. We stiill have ALL of our original specials from 6:00pm-10:00pm (we didn't lose anything), and now we have an additional hour of $4 Rail Drinks. So its a Win-Win.
Why are their no drink specials on the TownPatio???
- TownPatio operates (almost) as a separate business from Town Danceboutique. It has it's own staff, managers, and hours of operation. This also means they determine their own drink specials apart from the club. While customers that are here for BHH have the freedom to roam between the floors and outside on the patio, you will have to get the drink specials inside. Not drinking the specials? That's fine too. The prices of non-special cocktails and beer are the same everywhere.
* Times, Specials, and Events are subject to change without notice.
Check Facebook event page for up-to-date notifications.